Looking for a quick and tasty recipe to bake chicken drumsticks? This one’s for you!
No marinating time required!
I like to use an enameled rectangular stone baking dish like Le Creuset.
It cleans up easily and no need for aluminum foil!
2 Tbs yellow mustard
2 Tbs honey
1 Tbs oil
1 Tbs mayo
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven 375˚F
- Mix all seasoning ingredients in baking dish.
- Wash drumsticks and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place drumsticks in the baking dish, rubbing the seasoning mix thoroughly over the drumsticks.
- Bake for 25 minutes on each side.
- [Optional]: In the last 5 minutes throw in half broccoli florets (from half a head), carrots and chopped onions.
I just made this for lunch and the husband did not hesitate to reach for a second helping.
Cleanup tip: soak baking dish with soap and warm water. Requires minimal scrubbing.